- Say: “The Bill of Rights is meaningless without the Second Amendment.”
- Insist that dropping bombs is not as easy as it looks.
- Go off on a long tangent about ‘marginal yield’ in oil production ending with “but I have no dog in that fight.”
- Show symptoms of Fregoli’s.
- Threaten to feed federal judges feet first into woodchippers for ruling properly on a law they find objectionable.
- Call Weld ‘Republican-lite’ because “he refused to swear eternal allegiance to the party.”
- Lose their shit if you suggest Flemming Rose is a patsy for the Danish Secular Caliphate.
- Think McAfee’s Libertinism would “really appeal to millenials”
- Applaud children’s mischief no matter how disruptive.
- Try to convince stupid people that signs prohibiting firearms in public venues have been repeatedly ruled unconstitutional and are widely ignored.