Doesn’t that sound nice?
This is an opportunity to live for free in a shared house in an urban area. All expenses will be paid, including housing, food, medical care and transportation. In return you commit to 10 hours/week to advocate online for peace, justice and democracy around the world and to support libertarian values along with the principles of this blog.
We will agitate for the following issues:
- Fight hate speech and incitement around the world
- Fight the bullies and racists
- Shine light into the darkest corners of the internet
- Fight Russian bots and trolls and their pro-Trump propaganda
- Support freedom of speech, religion and press
- Support gun rights
- Debunk addiction and mental illness ‘treatment’
- Decriminalize drugs
- Stamp out antisemitism and holocaust hysteria
- Eradicate Zionism from the face of the Earth
- Decriminalize Judaism in Israel
- Debunk social security and medicare
- Warn of the perils of socialism
- Recruit new members to help us enslave the masses
Applicants must demonstrate a history of supporting these principles (or at least not opposing all of them).
2 thoughts on “Live at No Charge in the Garden of Eden”
Oh yeah, it’s very low carbon footprint. Save the world too!
Definitely the Road to Hell!